Video Ya Utupu, Zari Na Bwana Wake Mpya Yamchangaya Diamond. Iangalie Hapo Chini!







Shekhinah Video Showing How She Plays With Herself When She Is All Alone



Leaked early today, Shekhinah, one of the most popular local artists at the moment says her journey has taught her not to look to others for approval and value herself.

The Back to the Beach hitmaker and former Idols SA contestant is working on her highly- anticipated album. She took some time out of her busy schedule to talk to Vuzu.

Shekhinah said she won’t allow the hype to get to her head. The songstress says she looks within for approval.

“My motto is self-belief. I don’t wait for people to believe in me, or call me, or tell me that I’m doing well. I try and take it from the inside, that’s what keeps me going.”

“It’s been a good year,” she said, adding that she might graduate too.

“I don’t wanna say it’s been my year, but it’s been a good year for me.”

Enjoy her video Suited down below



No comments

Powered by Blogger.