Video Ya Utupu, Zari Na Bwana Wake Mpya Yamchangaya Diamond. Iangalie Hapo Chini!







Most Seductive Messages That Must Impress Your Loved Ones



3 cold showers and I still can’t get you off my mind.
Ever been to heaven before? How bout I take you there tonight?
Everything about you turns me on…I just cant get the thought of you out of my head!
I had an erotic dream last night and guess who was in it? I’ll give you a hint. I’m texting her right now.
I know someone who might have a crush on you . . .
I love feeling your soft silky skin against me
I love it when you give me the “look”
I can’t start my day without saying your name out loud
Includes:
I would invite you to come over this weekend, but I’m not sure I can keep my hands to myself.
Quick question: what do you do when there’s someone you can’t stop fantasizing about but you have no idea how to talk to them about it?
so many dirty thoughts today…you inspired them all ;)
There’s this really sexy babe I’ve been thinking about all day long . . . what should I do about it?
Work sucks. Especially when I’m getting distracted thinking about this sexy babe I know and her fantastic body.
You look great today. How do I know? Because you look great everyday.
Please keep my heart safe…cuz it’s all yours
Learn These 10 Sexting Tips
Please leave my mind; Everywhere I go, there you are!
Do you prefer chocolate syrup, honey,or whipped cream? Of course I could put all three by the bed tonight just in case you wanna “taste” them all?
Every time I close my eyes…I see you naked…just so ya know…I like seeing you naked with my eyes open even more;)
I did the dishes and cleaned the floors. Laundry & dinner are in the works.
( This is the stuff that gets married men laid)
Guess what I’m thinking? OK I’ll give you a hint. It involves my tongue and you
Here’s a riddle for you: What is handsome, nice and sometimes hard all over?
Hey wild thing….I was just thinking of you…instantly all my blood travelled south
how about we go on a treasure hunt? I know I can find yours…care to find mine?
I adore how naughty you are…have any more surprises for me?
I can only hope and pray it feels as good for you as it does for me
I had a dream I was a fireman…and you were on fire…don’t worry I saved you with my firehose
I had a dream last night…all I can remember are those talented lips of yours
I had a dream you told me I could have 3 wishes. What do ya think I picked first?
I have a magic wand and it’s aching to show you a trick….
I hope youre rested cause youre gonna need every ounce of energy for tonight
Must Use Sexting Examples
I just feel like pinning you to the wall as soon as you come home, does that make me a bad man?
I know what you want, but I want you to beg me for it
I know you’ve been thinking about doing me all day
I love the things you do with your tongue.
I wanna feel that wonderful mouth of yours all over my body
If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?
If you were here right now I would tear your clothes off and shove you onto my bed and have my way with you. But you’re not, so . . . rain check?
If you were here right now I’d take your pants off with my teeth and . . . I’ll just let you finish that sentence with whatever you want
I’ll invite you over on one condition: you may not keep your hands to yourself
See them all for free HERE NOW !
I’m watching HBO right now and getting a lot of ideas for things we could do together ;)
There are millions of girls in the world; I know a few, but only one stole my heart
Just ate dinner, but you wanna come over for dessert? Bring whipped cream and easy-to-remove clothing.
Just the thought of that sexy body of yours makes me stiff
Maybe I should spank you – I just know you been a very, very bad girl
My back got really dirty today….I’m gonna need you to wash it for me tonight…
No blankets next time ok babe? all they do is hide that gorgeous body from me…
I start my day thinking about you and spend my night dreaming about you
So many options…which will you choose? the car? the couch? the bed? the floor? kitchen table? outside?
Step 1 – you tell me how bad you want me and why Step 2 – If your answer is good enough then you can have me…
Tell me how much you love it when I touch you
For all those who are new to this type of sport investing Daily Fantasy Sports is hitting the West by storm.
Instead of betting on outcomes of games, you bet on performance of individuals of the game.
With Daily Fantasy you create a lineup or who would you roster if you coached in the game. The key element is that each player has a salary “to hire” them for the game and you have a limit on the amount of fantasy funds to create your team.
tell me your plans for tonight…hopefully they involve you making my toes curl
Think I can make you scream? twice?
Tonight I’m going to take it slow and savor every curve on your sweet body
tonight I’m gonna work my way all around your body, and I’m going to save all the best spots for last…it’s going to be painful…I can hardly wait!
What are you doing for dinner tonight? I thought about getting reservations for my bedroom but wanted to make sure you were available.
You are sooo much more than sex to me…even still…with each amazing episode it just gets better and better
You have no idea how much I want you…
You know that thing you do with your hand while you’re doing that other thing? I dream about that
You should probably clear your schedule for tomorrow morning, because I plan on staying up late with you tonight. Very late.
You weren’t given lips like that for nothing… get the high heels, some red lipstick and let’s put them to good use
You’re the best I’ve ever had
Your body is like Disneyland for my mouth
Your wish is my command. How many wishes can you think of?
Youve been my inspiration for a lot of dirty thoughts today
All I can think about are those incredible spasms and squeezes, pinch me I’m dreaming
All I can think about is tasting you again and again and again
Close your eyes…now picture yourself screaming my name as your body explodes in wave after wave of mind blowing ecstasy
Good girls get licked… bad girls get spanked… which one are you?
I fantasize about seeing you ride on top…somebody once told me fantasies CAN come true!
I get so turned on seeing those nipples of yours springing up under my touch…
I had a dream…you spread those gorgeous legs and I heard the angels sing, then I sang Hallelujah with them!
I had an idea…let’s do it until we’re BOTH sore!
I have a free coupon for you….1 free ride on my face
I love hearing you moan my name ! Let’s see if we can make you scream it too?
I wanna feel those sweet lips all over me, I promise to pay you back!
I want you butt naked right now…
I was thinking of buying some soft rope…should I get enough for your hands AND ankles or just your hands?
I’m gonna lick, kiss and moan you to paradise, it’s the least I could do since you’ve already taken me there
Up for a challenge? Let’s put a dirty movie on tonight…and then copy all their positions
Wanna play hide the sausage?
Ya know what I wanna see? you touching yourself while I watch…
You,an eternity, and I are a perfect combination
Your moans turn me on so much… I can’t get enough of that wonderful noise
your spasms send chills up my spine…my vision goes blurry and my ears ring…damn damn damn you’re HOT!
Your wetness is music to my ears…and I love the smell of our sex in the air
You’re so talented with your mouth!




No comments

Powered by Blogger.